Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catnip overdose? Is my cat alone?

Does any one with a cat ever have problems with an overdoseage wof catnip? I do, and i just want to know if my cat is gonna be okay if i give her more? Is my cat the only one with this problem?
Answers:
Catnip is non-toxic and self-limiting (cats can enjoy it without getting "hooked" or overdosing).

I highly doubt your cat overdosed on catnip.
Cooool!
Overdose?

How do you know it's an overdose?

Catnip is harmless, so I doubt that there's any such thing as an overdose.

If kitty nips out and gets hyperactive she might get tuckered out and nap afterwards. That doesn't mean she OD'd. It's not like she's hung over or anything.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.
I didnt know they could OD on the Nip . Mine love it .. but i havent had them OD .. is that possible ??
my cat LOVES catnip. Once he had too much and he passed out. After he came to, he vomited, had blood shot eyes for a week. Poor guy
My gosh Christy! I already told you no it's not possible! Sorry the asker is my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment