Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cats can paint?

I remember seeing a book some years ago that featured paw painting done by various cats. Is there any footage out there that show this being done? I already did a quick search of youtube, you can see toilet trained cats but I didn't see painting.
Answers:
Hi Kyle.here's a link to a video of a cat paw painting at work: http://www.monpa.com/wcp/documentry.html.
Copy cat. Saves a ton on copies.
i guess so like that cat from that stapels commercial [cute kitty] any yes some do
I remember that book from about ten years ago and it was really darling. I have seen it around still and I would bet you could get it from Amazon as a used book at the very low price.

I think it was really more a take-off on "modern" art than a book about cats painting. Anyway, it was really cute.
Some cats can and cats that acutally do it is normally by mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment