Friday, July 31, 2009

cats or dogs?

cats or dogs.which do you prefer? I love cats.they never smell, they are very clean.dogs have this nasty smell on their fur espically when they get wet. I am defintely a cat lover
Answers:
Dogs are very smart and pretty cool in their own way.but cats are easier to take care of and have more smarts than they let on..until you get to know them and watch them. Cats are semi-independent, which is why they act the way they do. I like dogs, but I LOVE cats.I have met lots of cats in my lifetime, and I've been 'owned' by Sylvester(rest in peace, he died at the age of 14 years and was a true friend)and my Tortie gal, Tika!
DOGS
i love both, but i'm more of a cat lover.
I would get either of them. I have no pet, and having one would be cool.
CATS! Always! Meow!! 鈽?
both but i like dogs more
I have to agree with you on this one!! I have 4 cats myself and my roomie has 2!
cats stink and aren't friendly. dogs are very clean and friendly, that's why they are man's best friend.
but cats bring in dead animals and sometimes alive ones they also get into fights and you cant train them i love dogs
I prefer dogs but cats are ok
I love BOTH! but i definitely am very close to my cat. he's always there for me and is so easy to take care of
Dogs or the BEST!! They are your best friend. Cats are only your friend when they want to be. My dog does not smell but yes a lot of dogs do have an odor.
i prefer dogs.
cats because you already like cats and you have to get what you are interest in or you will be bored with it. if you get something that you don't like then you shouldn't buy it
DOGS! They're alot cuter when they're younger and plus, I'm not allergic to them like I am to cats:)
i don't care, either would have its benefits
I like dogs better, but have 2 cats and no dogs. Dogs are harder to properly maintain.
dogs
I have both and have had for several years. Most of the cats have been strays--the last, Bogey, was found on the golf course by my husband (hence her name--we couldn't call her Birdie or Eagle!). We have had Heinz 57 mutts for the most part but did have a purebred Lab and now have a Wheaton. Although I have shed many tears on losing a cat, I must say that my heart breaks when a dog dies or must be 'put down'. I think it must be because the dogs have always been 'attached at the hip'. I love all animals but the loyalty and love in those canine eyes can't be beat!
i agree with you the whole way..i can give a cat a bath though anyway..but you do not have to take them out side when they need to go to the restroom..they lay beside you and are so soft to pet and fun to play with.you just clean the litter box out and if you get the right kind of litter it is not smelly or hard to do at all.cats do not bark either.they may meow once in a while but that is better than loud barking.my cat never goes outside and she likes her home..
I have two cats, both male, they stink! (Especially when they use the box and don't cover it up!) Also have four dogs. two stay in and two stay out. We give the inside dogs baths regularly so they don't stink as bad. The cats get one once in a while.
but, which one I prefer? guess that would have to be cats.
A properly taken care of dog (ie: baths, brushing, nail trimming ear cleaning) can smell just as good as the shampoo they were washed in.

Hey im partial to both i have three dogs two cats and two kids.

wait the kids arent animals or are they?!
CATS
I don't like either. No pets.
Cats for certain! I love how independent they are and how clean they keep themselves.
Cats!! They are loyal and affectionate! Some of them even have dog qualities. My cat plays fetch and loves water! I like dogs too, but they smell and you have to walk them and always attend to them. Cats are independent and if you work and aren't home that much, your cat will be fine, however a dog will get depressed and lonely!
I like both, and have known wonderful companions that were cats and dogs. But *most* cats can never be as unconditionally loving and fun as dogs. The feeling of having my Shih-Tzus run up to me after coming home from work, having a game of fetch in the backyard, or going for a morning walk is priceless, and I'd be shocked to see a cat that would do any of those things. Plus, they don't smell and are very clean :) Well, that's just me.
I have both so I like them all! You can develop a strong bong with both.
I'm with you! I LOVE cats! They're smart, clean and fun to be around. I also love watching their behavior. Especially kittens.
I am definitley a cat lover also. I have five of them! I'm not a dog person either.

No comments:

Post a Comment