Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats taking over the world?

Why is it everytime i see a cat its giving me or anyone a death stare? do you think 1 day they will hurt us and take over the world?
Answers:
I love cats. They are very smart. They are also very hard to figure out. I don't
think anyone is giving you the death stare. Cats like to look you over, that's
all. Don't take it personally. When they were wild they used this technique
to hypnotise their prey. Keep moving. You will be fine.
only you.clearly the animal is picking up some vibe it doesn't like from you. the can sense a persons true nature.
It would be the most adorable world government. However, fear not for your safety. I get along with cats and by surrendering to their rule, we can survive.
You obviously don't like cats, but this is normal in cats when they don't know you. Very rarely do you find one who is not afraid of humans who don't feed them. I love cats and even I get the death stare from ones who don't know me.
i think that too
Well, if you look _anything _ like your avatar I'm not surprised. I'd been tempted to give you a similar stare myself. You are very frightening!
But re cats taking over the world. as far as being the most popular household pet, they have already accomplished their goal of world domination!
So take care. the next one you see might devour you!
Ha ha ha. you are funny. Stop reading conspiracy articles and you'll see that the cats' stare is simply their awe at creatures like us who can change coat patterns at will! They are jealous.
No cats are not taking over - that can't happen I just read on here yesterday that cats are almost extent because every time you masturbate god kills a kitten - so maybe the cats know who is getting a lot of the kittens killed and they are thinking of ways to get even
Why do so many people think cats have a "mean" or "pissy" look? It's just their faces.I think my male looks wise and sweet.

But you're right, some do get the "death stare" from time to time. I try to avoid the cats who do that a lot, lol.
Staring is an aggresive tactic cats use when they feel threatened. Don't stare back. Look away or blink often and they will see it as a non aggressive gesture and warm up eventually. As for taking over the world, well mine have pretty much taken over my world. I love them!
I THINK cats rule anyway they take over your house. So why not the world.
ur such a coward. i know that one day when cats do rule the world, i will defeat them and kill all of them off, LOL. so its not possible that cats will take over the world with me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment