Friday, July 31, 2009

Cat's First Birthday?

My two cat's are due to have their first birthday on November 1st and I want to celebrate it for them. Any ideas? It's just that they are always there for me and give out so much love and loyalty that I want to give something back to them. Although they do get spoilt almost evry single day, why should they miss out just because they are cats?
Any ideas on ways to celebrate their special day or your experiences on giving your cats a birthday treat?
Answers:
Buy them special kitty treats that you normally do not buy. Maybe also a can of food if you normally feed dry food or try a different brand (dry food). My cats know they are VERY SPECIAL when I get them the Friskies that has Carnation Milk in it. LOL. ;-) But they are simply spoiled rotten anyways. You don't actually have to buy them any toys as cats love to play with simple things---milk jug rings, strings or thin ropes you have on hand. We have one that really loves a cheap little lazer pointer. She will concentrate %26 chase that til she gets tired, then as she is resting she continues looking for it. Give them a paper bag to play in. A ball of crumpled aluminum foil. Play with them as you would your children. I treat my babies as if they are my children. I still have a 16 yr old at home. ;-)
cat nip play with them
If you haven't got any children there is nothing wrong with treating you cat like your children. Cats are the best domestic animals!! Get them a cute little toy or a special can of cat food that you don't ordinarily buy for them. My mother gives her cats ready whip as a treat.
Laser pointer
I always get my cat presents for Christmas because I don't know his exact birthday.

Some of the gifts he likes the best are the cardboard scratching posts (stick the loopy part of Velcro on the bottom, that way when you set the scratching post on the rug, it won't move around), I also got him a thermal furry mat thing to sleep on. He's always plastered to that, so I know he likes it.

If you're going to buy your kitties catnip, buy the Cosmic Catnip brand. That is the best stuff, my cat gets all whacked out when I give it to him. It must be super strong.

If you want to feed them something special on their birthday, give them some cooked chicken or beef or something. A little bit of people food on a special occasion isn't going to hurt them, unless they have sensitive stomachs.

Happy Birthday to your kitties!
give them a very special treat like a food that you think they would like and normally they don't eat it when it is my cat's birthday ( who is 9) we give her a soft food she normally doesn't eat
laser points always make a cat happy and like buy cat nip and like get him liek pamperd at like a pet pamper palce, i saw it on TV

HAppy birthday kittys!
cat nip play with them

give them love

hang strings every were for decoration they'll love to play with it

and make them a cake with ca nip and cat food and any other treats

happy birthday to you cats
my cats had a b-day June 6th and we had a cat cake made at our pet bakery. we also had cat streamers and balloons. we invited my mom's 2 cats and my sister's 2 cats and her puppy.
they all had a blast and i think we will do this again next year.

put on a party for them, they will love it when you hand them a piece of cake and presents.

have fun with it and good luck.

check your local pet store and see if they do cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment