Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats, can you really trust them?


Answers:
Presumably it was a cat that set you up as a page three model.
well i had this cat that when u were petting him he would just randomly scratch me.. but now i have 2 different cats that i do trust and i love them:)
i trust my cats
no, but you can trust dogs
Only to torture field mice, slaughter baby birds and pee in your house.
of course
no!!
We have four! I don't trust three of them but I'd trust "Mogglie" with my life :-)
No they are really sly.
Oh yes =^.,.^= :)
hi im a ginger tom - i roll on my back so u can stroke my tummy - for this u can trust me totally - i never gossip to the other cats they are just b
i love dogs - wanna date?
Of course you can. I trust my cats. I trust them to wake me up at 5am right before the alarm, so i can feed them. I trust them to watch me take a shower and get dressed and do figure 8's at my feet, then try to trip me when I go down the stairs until I feed them. I trust them to ** at me when I have been gone all day. All in all, I love my cats..They can just be a pain in the .
Yes . But you have to earn it first. They make you earn your trust.
Cats lead a double life. One minute they are sitting on your lap purring away as content as content can be. The minute they are out of your site they are PREDATORS, out for the kill, enjoying the hunt and the satisfaction that comes with it.

If you are nice to them then yes, trust them. Just don't turn your back for too long.
no they can be very unpredictable.especially when they are angry
Of course you can!
I don't think so. I know they talk behind our backs.
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.
It depends on what you want to trust them with.

You might clarify your question a bit more.
Not on your life!! Cats are evil creatures, reincarnates of strange and bad people from long ago..steer clear..
I trust my cats they are so loving
No, mine stole my identity, and rang up thousands of dollars in credit card charges.

Cats are very untrustworthy. They lie, then connive, they eat mice, they think only of themselves. Do not ever leave valuables where a cat can find them. Cats would steal the paint off a board if they could.
I trust the cats that I love like my neighbour's and my best friends they're adorable. But I don't like the other cat my best friend has he's always mean to me and a few others on my street. So its almost like human, if the cats knows you and you know the cat you can trust them, everyone has bad days and if a cat has one they'll scratch or hiss. I wanna have my own but my parent's don't like them, so one day I'll have my own.
I trust my babies, they are cunning and very clever, but also come for lots of cuddles.
NO
no my cat promised not to kill my pond goldfish anymore,hes still killing them!.
People who have cats believe they own the cat, but that is not true, it is the cat who owns you, I had a cat for many years and one day he decided to up and go only to return a year later with a new Collier. No I would never trust a cat
Not really, no. You don't really own a cat, they stay with you until they get a better offer somewhere else. And who knows what they really get up to when they're out prowling around after dark.
I trust mine but it's best to be cautious as cat's enjoy playing mind games."Love me, love me, Adore me, stroke me.." s-l-a-s-h "now go away, you bore me". It's mentally exhausting sometimes.
Yes.Dogs, can you really trust them? NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment