Friday, July 31, 2009

cats leaving scents on car intake vents?

I have been having problems with neighbors cats depositing their scents on our car intake vents. Does anyone have a remedy or formula as to prevent felines from doing this nasty deed. Short of trapping the animal or covering the car after each use I am desperate. Has anyone any good remedies?
Answers:
report the neighbors, or wax your car. u can also try rubbing sharp scents on ur car such as citronella or some type of substance that smells like a dog.
Put a mouse on a trap next to the vents, then get another trap and put it somewhere you think the cat would step on it and then. BAM! Got that annoying nasty thing. lol You wont get sued either cuz this happened to me and all I said is your dog keeps shitti* on my lawn
make a mixture of cyanne pepper, tobasco and black pepper with water. put on the offending area. I guarantee they won't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment