Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs ?

do you love dogs
are you a cat lover
or r u a pet hater
or du u have a different pet?
Answers:
love dogs - esp choc labradors!
Cat lover. Dogs OK but cats are independent!
I have a DOG and they make the BEST pets!
Cats, although I do not hate dogs
cats all the way.
dogs
Catsss all the way
Definitely Cats. I like dogs but they are too smelly and need too much looking after
Like dogs. but don't like the idea of pets.

Emotional attachment. sadness.. and massive costs over their lifetime..

Just imagine all of the good that could have been done with that money.
I hate cats. frankly cos i've never met a cat who didn't want to scratch or bite me and then play cute to everyone else.

cats make an excellent stir fry. the chinese do have their uses.
i luv dogs but dunno much abt cats
Dogs, I have a adorable Maltipoooo
Neither I love my hermit crab Otis, he is better than any dog or cat any day.
Cats rule
Dogs def but sadly I live in a flat and can't have one but my hamster bobby is a perfect sub
cats because they dont need as much attention as dogs.
i love cats and dogs. i have 4 cats 7 poodles 1 fish and 2 birds. if its a lovable animal me and my wife will adopt it.
I have 5 dogs and 5 cats and love dogs and cats equally, there are good and bad points to both species, cats are independant so when they show you affection you know you're doing something right, but they don't lick your tears away like a dog does, a dog gives you unconditional love. Dogshave masters and cats have slaves!!
Cats! Wrapped around my feet right now. Love dogs too.
cat lover dogs smell!
A cat lover,but I love dogs too.
Cats definatly independent and in some way glamourous, light on their feet and an affecionate pet.
Hessian sack

Couple of bricks

Mieow
I have a cat. Would like to get a dog too.
I love animals.
I love all animals but I have 9 cats. Cats are easier to take care of and their not as dependent as a dog. I'd love to have a dog but I work alot of hours, so I wouldn't be able to give a dog the attention it needs. Cats are more independent.
I am an all pet lover! I have 2 fish tanks, 2 dogs and a cat! I have also in the past had Parakeets, a Blue and Gold Macaw, rats, mice, iguanas, and hamsters!

I sometimes still work over at the pet store just so I can earn a little extra cash, help them out and play with the animals! (Don't worry, it isn't one of those dirty pet stores you hear so much about! The animals are well cared for, clean and healthy!)
I love cats i have 1 at home 9 at work and have owned a total of 7 in my life (19 years) cats all the way they are so easy to please and dont need as much attention as a stupid dog.

I also have 2 rats some fish and a rabbit.

and i used to have mice hampsters, guinipigs, stick insects, a cattapittar (now a pupa) and a pink salmon trantula.

woo i love animals! (but not dogs)
My parents had cats when my sister and myself were growing up and I thought they were great but I used to enjoy going round to my grandparents as they had a dog and I used to enjoy going for walks with it over the park.I have to admit that I would like to have one cat and one dog(a Siberian husky)and hope that they get along well with each other.
love dogs!
i like it wen cats ar in trees

i burn trees

No comments:

Post a Comment