Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs,What do u like the most?


Answers:
cat are the best. they love you and are smart and kind. But on the other hand dogs are loyal to you. they never run off.
hate both
Dogs, I hate cats. Throw them to a pack of dogs i say
Dogs
Dogs for sure. He's man's best friend.
Cats
Cats.They are cute
Cats. Cats are women in little fur coats.

Dogs are butt-kissing tryhards who think licking balls passes for charm.
I love both:)
Py!
L luv dogs, but won't hate cats. Loving these voiceless creatures may ease your tension and you can notice the reciprocation of their love.
Dogs; they are much friendlier, easier to train, especially labradors, great with the kids too.
im just one of those guys that loves cats
This sounds dumb, both, animal lovers are animal lovers, I am actually allergic to cat dander, but I had many as a kid, i still love them, pick them up and pet them although when they rub their tail under my nose it makes my whole face itch. I own a bull dog, I wanted to raise a kitty with him, but waited to late. All animals are wonderful if you are an animal lover.
I hate both! If I had the power then I would have killed one and all the street dogs which is MAHA nuisence to us! In our are we have one stray animal per five people --I wrote letters to concered authority but in vain.

I hate Dog, Cat and all all stray animals and I also hate them who love stray animals
dogs.mans best friend
dogs
I like them both equally, really, and have both, but have always known that the cats took me for one of their own. Dogs are polite to me, but know that that cats claimed me long ago.
dogs. cats are moody.
cats and puppies!!..they so adorable and cuddlable
I like dogs because they are human beings best friend . They are very loyal . And they are clever n dogs loved to be pampered
Dogs. I have 2 of them. They are so Loyal, As cats are much more independant and dont like to play as Much. Dogs really do suit the name "Mans best friend"
:-)
DOG, because of my pet is dog and she is very cute and very helpful other pet. She's name is LUCKY.
cats, but then I have never been in a position to own a dog, so can't really honestly say!
50/50 bcoz both r spread Rabies.
i would like both bcoz dogs are brave and cats are flufy
obviously its cat
doggies.they r more fun
well i like cats better cuz they are small, friendly,not very loud,cuddley,cute, and VERY smart,girls best friend,dont have to walk them,dont have to clean up after them,dont get in trouble,dont chew up shoes or anything else, great mousers. but dogs r kool too
i think """dogs"""

No comments:

Post a Comment