Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats eyes - Do cats see in actual color ?


Answers:
They see in normal colour except the vidsion is slightly sensitive,
we see

pink---Shades in between---Purple

They see about 6 colours in between with shades
they are not completely color blind like dogs, but they don't see all colors like we do.
I have heard that they see some colors. Mostly it is black and white.
YES! I have seen proof of it over and over that they do. I have had many cats which had a preference to one color over another. Colors which they would not be able to tell the difference between if they could not see color.
how do people figure this stuff out
yes - dogs don't
Sure they do.
http://www.videoforcats.com/catvision.ht.
Yes, cats do see in color, however, the colors are muted or dull as compared to how we see them.
I know dogs can see in 7 colors
I have thought that exact question and what I know is: My previous cat was partial to white. She loved white blankets, white cat toys.

When we had to put her to sleep she was buried with all her favorite white things.
Their vision is extremely good and do see colors - not as brightly as we do, but they see in color.
They can definately see red. My cat hates a metalic red mouse I bought him--he runs after it and then once he sees its color he gets scared and bushes his fur out.
yes ive heard they can see 2 or 3 colours

No comments:

Post a Comment