Thursday, July 30, 2009

cats are furry little family members?

i have had my boy cat for 6 years now and i tell you hes a piece of work. Ok one time coyotes chased him up the tree and i got rid of them because no one messes with my son and well sorry i think of him as my boy because me and my girlfriend have not had kids yet and to us cats are just gods little furry gift to us intil we have a baby. Ok hobbes gets chased up a 50 foot pine tree and i am there under the tree and hes to scared to come down so me being me climb all the way up and bring him down nothing beats having a scared kitty on the top of your head lol. So would you do the same for your kitty and is your cat your kid too?
Answers:
You bet I would (if I could).I have three of them (along with 2 dogs) and they are as important to me (or more so) than any humans I know.they are all my "babies", of course!
Yes I would and yes they are
Absolutly,and without a doubt.
cats are great and deserve the best of care - but you need your head examined
Yes, however, I don't allow mine outside. They are my furry kids, even though I do have 2 human children. lol
my friend calls her cat her baby
Yes my cat is like a child he hurt his foot about a month ago and still when he wants attention he will start limping any other time he is fine.. and MY cat owns me i don't own a cat
Without a doubt.
lets just say that our fur kids mean the world to us and we would do alot for them..
Yes! We have a cat at home who we adopted because she was a stray, she's small and is missing her tail (some accident or abuse before we found her). There was this one tom cat who kept attacking her and biting her (resulting in lots of stitches and cat bite abscess!) We eventually caught the tom cat, had him fixed and released him back. Missy is now doing real fine and has gotten over the abscesses.
Yes all 3 of my cats are my babys and I would do anything for them
yes! i am a mom for a very large family! i have 3 human kids, 2 snakes, 3 hermit crabs, 3 cats, and 4 dogs! they keep mom going (HAHA)!!;)
Absolutely! We have a 2 year old named Dipper. We adopted him from some friends who couldn't keep him. He is so sweet but can get frisky. He's strictly indoors cuz the previous owners had him declawed, poor thing.
We just love him!
I would do that too. Yes, she is my baby and I treat her better than some people treat their own children. Some people say cats have no personality, that dogs are more fun. I love dogs too, but if you give your cats attention and interact with them, they have tons of personality.
Having a cat is good practice for a baby because cats are about the same size as a human newborn. You have to go through the house and cat proof it and put little latches on the low cabinets so kitty won't get in stuff she shouldn't. I have been told after spending $300.00 on a vet bill that I should just go on and have kids, at least they are covered by insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment