Monday, May 24, 2010

do cats get high?


Answers:
Catnip makes cats high.
sure
Mine does :-)
used to be a mixed drink drinker - cat used to go crazy every time he heard ice cubes in the glass. We would "share" cat would get tipsy, then fall down when he stretched
hell yeah. my cats are 5 years and 3 years old and he loves and I mean LOVES :

-Pot (only good stuff) he LOVES it one time he ate an eight and pooped nugs
-catnip-like cat coke i swear
-chlorine from swimming pools. makes him all cuddly and lovey
I do not think beer/ liquor is a good Idea at all though.
Sure gust has dogs get drunk.Cat can get high.
Yes, my friend in college used to put his cat in a cooler and blow pot smoke through the drain plug. The cat actually liked it and would jump in the cooler and start meowing until he would fire one up.
Catnip. Of course it's legal for cats, but we still can't smoke pot! I almost wish I were a cat!
My cat climbed to the top of my drapes once. that's pretty high.

They are attracted to catnip, but I doubt its anything like a drug high.

They may be affected by marijuana smoke in the air of a room they are in.(contact high)

Do they go out looking to get high? No. Cats aren't as stupid as people are.
ya its this special grass u can get at health stores and its for cats and it doesnt necesaarally make them high it just makes them relaxed
Yes, I just fed catnip to about 6 cats and they are all acting high as can be. I don't know what catnip really does, but it definitely makes cats act like they are high. I love watching cats on catnip, you can tell they are defintely tripping. Sometimes I feel like I'm giving them illegal drugs! Not guilty though, it's all legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment