Monday, May 24, 2010

do anyone like yahoo?

I like yahoo.
Answers:
I do
me to
Sure, I like yahoos.
me do does you LOL
i do.
i love yahoo. i use yahoo e-mail,yahoo 360, yahoo chat, PetQnA.com and my yahoo is my home page.
l really like yahoo
i like to say it too
YAHOO!!
lol
well,duh. why are we here? ( :
yes. but this is the CATcatagory. Do you like cats?
I love yahoo. I'm on it a lot. I like messenger and email the best.
yes
PetQnA.com can be a lot of fun, and informative. Many people get frustrated with point system, and in case you didn't know, you will lose points for every question you ask, and you will gain points by answering questions, it is like a game.
There is a lot of information on this forum that you may find useful to yourself or for someone else that you may know.
You can also make many friends on this site, but be careful and cautious in responding to others invitation to become friends.
Have Fun, Good luck.
I like Yahoo, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment