Friday, May 21, 2010

Could this be among the cutest cats in the world?

http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/moby.
Answers:
Peachy! You lucky, lucky, lucky cat owner! Yes, indeedy, Moby is among the cutest cats in the world!

Let me say that orange and white kitties are, without a doubt, among the very best colors of kitties in the whole, wide world. (I would know, I have six of them!)

He has a cute face.
He has cute eyes.
He has cute whiskers.
He has cute ears.
He has cute paws.
He has a cute belly.
He has a cute tail.

In fact, he is just overwhelmingly cute. (You should send in some of his pictures to www.Cuteoverload.com!)

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
hello, looking great in your picture. Are u seriously thinking of cats only.
Yes, he's very adorable.
He is adorable, however, he is average-adorable.
cute, but not as cute as my 2 boys.
What a cutie! He loves to pose obviously. My sister had a cat that looked like Moby named Malachi.
I have an orange and white cat, named sahara, and she is the most adorable cat I have ever seen, but of course she is my cat.
So cute.. Cats are the most interesting of pets.. So unpredictable.. so holier than thou but yet so loving
very cute baby :]
She's cute, but I've seen many WAY cuter. I have a Ragdoll.
your kitty is adorable, but mine is even more!
Adorable baby! I bookmarked your site! (He's still not as cute as my sortasiamese.but I'm prejudiced).
Very cute, he kinda looks like my cat peaches, same color.
Your kitty is very cute, I see he has a fascination with the computer monitor, LOL, so does mine. She comes and lays on the keyboard making it next to impossible for me to do anything. She also likes to sit and watch things move around on the screen. Always makes me laugh. Guess we all love our kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment