Monday, May 24, 2010

Do cats burp?

This is a silly question I know! I have a big dog who is the *furthest* thing from shy when it comes to burping! I wanna know if cats do? I know they fart..but what about burping??
Answers:
Cats burp.
Cats fart.
Cats hiccup.
Cats sneeze.
Cats cough.
Cats groan.
Cats growl.
Cats yowl.
Cats hiss.
Cats purr.
Cats meow.
Cats scratch their butts.
Cats lick between their toes.
Cats rub their ears.

Aren't they just wonderful, fuzzy furry friends?

%26lt;grin>
Yes, but not very loud, so you only hear it if you're close. They also get hiccups, which is pretty funny - they hate it, and get really embarrassed if you laugh.
yes
I have never heard mine burp but one has had hiccups.
yes they do.my cat likes to wait until I give him a kiss, then he decides to burp in my face..very gross!! lol
Yes they burp fart sneeze have colds like humans same cause leading up to those too.HEHE!!
I've never heard mine burp, but I'm sure they do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment