Friday, May 21, 2010

cute boy kitten names..?

I have a siamese kitten, male and hes all cream except his tail, ears,and nose. I need a name for him. Any ideas..my husband and I kind of liked Simba (lion king)
Answers:
If he is Siamese you'd be better off with an Asian name. I had several Siamese cats when I was small. We had Ming Toy who was a boy. Pi Soon, who was the mother of Sing Pi. Of course, they were registered Siamese pure blood Chocolates. Our family names for them Boy Toy, Soony and Little Pi.

You might not want to get that into Siamese names. Simba would fit an orange cat better, don't you think? How about Charlie, Choco, Boo, Casper..is he one of those long, slinky types with the angular heads or is he fluffy?

I love Siamese cats. They are so majestic looking. You are so lucky. If my 19 year old goes I want to get a Siamese kitten.
curtis or kirby
austin meowers
Simba is good .I like it
Dexter
Chupacabra, Sluggo, Ponch, or Digger Barnes.
jasper
I'd go with Simba!
Simba is a good name. I would probably end up calling him Creampuff.
I have a cat named Pepper and we call her Pepsi.
Ka Reem
tigii..or.fussa.or. is cute too.maybe..abolieto.. (ah bo lee toh)

my opinions..
Toeless or tipless, or amp short for amputee Considering you are going to de-claw him
simba is a cute name for him given the description you gave
Dingo.not sure why..but I like Dingo
aries is cute!
No one will ever steal your cat If you call it curly. I give all my animals a name of opp. sex. Good luck, Well you could call him sneekers. That is if he likes to sneek around the house
Come on, use the old standby. TIGER its the best for a boy.
James
bloo is good
cutie
pony
snoopy
Simba is a good choice. Well, I have one. How about Milky??
Soxy

Leroy

Tay
Chairman Meow
Oscar, Bo, Toby, George, Charley, Willy, Max, Rex, Felix, Harvey, Jack, Cal, Bruno,
puffy?
Simba is a great name for a male cat. I also like Echo.
Fred
Our boy kitten's name is Jim, short for Jim Beam!
Bixbee

No comments:

Post a Comment