Friday, May 21, 2010

Cute cat features?

My cat Linus has white feet, except on his back left foot, where he has one gray toe. I think that gray toe is so cute! What features do your cats have that are super cute?
Answers:
My female kitty has a little goatee (lol, I've been told it looks like milk dribbling from her chin).it's SOOO cute! AND it looks like she has a necklace b/c of a dark gray stripe that meets in a circle on her chest. My wittle baby.

I love my male cat's BIG nose. He's also a gray cat, but his nose is white and the tip is pink. His nostrils flare when he's hyper..I love to kiss his big nose!
8 toes on each paw
My kitten is solid black but she has one little blotch on her neck that is like a dark grey and it stands out. I think that is cute.
Hi there.one of my cats's cool/cute features is that he looks like a miniature leopard cat. He's a Bengal cat. and the way he walks is a swagger like stride of a wild cat rather than a prance walk typical to domestic cats.
my cat is all white and fluffy, (not a persian) and has these beautiful blue eyes :-D
That is sooo cute!! ahh..one grey toe! I love my kitty! his name is Mo. And he is Grey and kinda an off-white color, but he has the most amazing stripes. he has a big white oval on each side of his belly.so cute! and his two back legs are striped grey and white like candy canes! Why do we love our kitties so much! :)
My cat Daisy has a gray mask over her eyes, which makes her look like she's going to a masquerade party!
I have a kitty named Gypsy who's a gray tabby. All of her feet are white, and she has seven toes on each foot! She's so cute. and her incredibly huge ears only add to her cuteness!
My cat Leo has a grey face with a blaze of white over the right half of her face and nose and on the left side of her mouth where it curls up (like how all cats have thet permenant smile) she has a white curved streak that continues thet smile line all the way up to her left eye.

.Yes Leo is a female and named leo, I got her at the humane society and they seemed to have gender confusion when it came to naming.
My cat has tiger stripes that I really like.
my cat is polydectile. she has actual hands. she can pick up pencils and uses her "thumb" She tries to do everything that I do. In the morning she wants lipstick and jumps on the sink to get hers on. She tries to type on my computer and write when I write. She even laid in the tanning bed with me. She thinks she can do everything that a human does. But the most amazing thing is that she actually communicates with me. Not so much in speech, but in a telepathic way. She tells on my kids when they do something they are not suppose to do. She told me how she got cut and she told me she was pregnant and how many kittens she was having and where she was going to have them and on what day she would have them. I know it sounds impossible but it is true.. She is an amazing cat. Her name is Baby and I love her.
I adopted a 15 yr old cat who is unique besides being very handsome. For some unknown reason, his head and tail can only go to the left. When he walks down the hallway he looks like a car going down the street severely unaligned. Just imagine - his feet and body are going straight but his head and tail go left. He makes me laugh.
That is so cute about your kitty with the gray toe!

I have two cats: The all black cat, Rocco, has a few white hairs on his chest that I think are so handsome. I think it makes him look wise!

My other cat, Texas, is cute all around, it's one little thing he does when he sleeps that I think is so cute. He stretches out on his side, tucks his head into his chest, and curls all of his paws in. That and this little white diamond patch on his shoulder are so adorable!!
mine is preety orange with gold eyes
Our calico cat has a black spot of fur on her shoulder that is in the shape of a heart.
i don't really have a cat but i'm getting one soon! i hope she's gonna be very unique =)
My cat is a black and brown but her hing legs are funny colors. One is beige with darker beige stripes and the other is gray with darker gray stripes but the front legs are brown and black
My Persian Kitten is just my baby, I think he is a cutie.
You Linus sounds real cute especially the gray toe!
My older cat is white with "flame points" that make him look like his eyebrows are in the angry position.
My baby kitten is orange and white and he has white streaks around his eyes that make him look surprised.
Please remember to spay or neuter your pets for their futures sakes!
Good Luck
my cat Ignacia is black, grey and white but somehow she has a orange ring around her eye and its soo cute! lol
CATS ARE CUTE WATSOEVA EXEPT for nacked cats
Well, my cat Groucho has a similar feature like Linus! On each of his paws, he has one pad that is pink. I think it's so cute!
My orange tabby Bailey has a really cute pink nose, it looks like a pencil eraser. My other cat, a calico/tabby named Corra has a line right down the middle of her forehead - one half is grey, the other is orange.

My sister's cat Seuss has a tail that goes backwards when he walks - it points toward his head. It's the weirdest thing, but it's cute.
I have a one year old Ragdoll named Taffy. She has, on a back foot which is white, a triangle of light chocolate brown - just like her mom had, though her mom was a tabby and very differently coloured. She has a beautiful mask, which has gotten darker over the past few months. Her best feature, though, is her absolutely beautiful "bunny" fur, which Ragdolls are known for.

No comments:

Post a Comment