Friday, May 21, 2010

crazy kats?

My cat is one sandwich short of a picnic. No, hear me out. he is huge, white, male and very hard looking. However, when the kitten over the road marches up to him he becomes all teeth and no knickers! one hiss from the kitten and he legs it! he darts around the house like a feline of satan, tries to suffercate me in the morning, bounces on my belly when im watching TV and tries to get in the bath with me. We have had words but he just won't listen what am i to do
Answers:
Ah, just enjoy it. Your cat sounds like a gem:) Much like my "tough" orange and white tiger male. 13lbs. of anxiety, that one is, lol. He's intimidated by kittens, too! We brought a female home a month ago.she's half his size, and he hid under the bed (periodically) for days! I hate to think of what he gets up to at night..especially since my husband caught him last night after he'd gotten on top of the fridge, opened the package full of cider doughnuts, and was munching away on the kitchen floor.

He ALSO acts like he wants in the tub with us (we often see his head pop out from the other side of the shower curtain while we're showering)..but he HATES water.

Perhaps your cat and my cat should meet? Sounds like they're exactly alike. Well, probably not a good idea. They'd probably scare each other into comas;)

He tried to suffocate me once, too.I woke up, and his fat a*ss was asleep on my throat!
You might consider getting him a companion. He might just be bored and being a goofball. One of my cats swats at any kind of cloth like it's going to jump and get him. If he catches it with a claw and it moves toward him, he jumps up and back 3 feet like he's scared of it. Duh! He's a goof! Cats can just be really silly sometimes.
save your money and stop buying him cocaine
i luv animals .we should all treat animals the way any other human would want to be treated
Some cats are simply 'cowards' by nature - or at least very timid. Just enjoy the fact that he knows who is the one to protect him (you!). He sounds very affectionate, too, so just enjoy him being around.
I think getting him a companion is a great idea! I agree, he could be bored. My female acts all tough, but when the male comes around, she play attacks him, but them rolls over on her back, it is funny to watch since she is a little butterball! I would get him a buddy. He does sound cute.
he's just a cat. all cats are different. i have five and all five have their own personalities. his funny little ways are what makes him special. just enjoy it.

p.s. cats don't listen.
Sounds like he is trying to get some attention. Although its not unknown to have a cat that is mentally not all there. If you are commited to this animal I would take him to a vet if you think it really is psycological. Is he young. My cat is a little bastard too but hes just turned a year and I'm giving it some time.
Yeah I hear you my cat loves to knock over drinks just to watch them spill all over the place. And she loves for you to flush the toliet too. She plays in the bath tub but hates baths. She watches TV. And she talks back to me if I tell her to get down off counter. MY cat Cloe is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Consider yourself lucky to have such a comical cat! Most people complain their cat is too lazy or never around. Sounds like there's love going both ways! Enjoy him!
be gratefull, would you rather have a boring cat
better get him a company.
my cat was scared of his own shadow too, but he was also scared of noices and such, be thankful he is healthy and loves you. my cat died when he was 6yrs old of heart attack at the groomers, i think the dogs scared him to death. He was a goof ball too but he would talk to me all the time. Have fun with him while you can and put him on a diet. my cat was all white also. Cats love attention give as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment