Friday, May 21, 2010

Cute kittie names?

I just got a new cat he is a orange striped tiger cat, any suggestions for names? I am thinking slappy cause he likes to slap or
gizmo
Answers:
Pumpkin is cute cuz he's orange..or something halloweeny like jack . Citrus would be cute too
i think bothe those names are cute but another cute name is tigger or rudy
Slappy sounds good to me. It will come to you.
I named my pekignese GIZMO because if you ever seen gremlins he look just like gizmo.
Hey girl, you just spend time with him. he has his own personality. YOU name him, he is YOUR cat, not anybody elses.
Tigger
Garfield
OJ
Monster ( Thats my cats name ) He is!
Master or Yes Master
Pogo
Boxer
Ummm.Tigger? That's a cute name!
i would say Jak(for jak-o-lantern. my cat is orange and white n that is his name, we got him around halloween too
Name him Darth Vader or farfignugen
Slappy and Gizmo sound like little dog names.
Well, names from off the top of my head are:

Hmmmmmmmmmm..
*How about Twinkle Toes!
(Don't know why, it just sounds cute)
*Or how about Pumpkin!
(Seeing he is orange and it's a cute name)
*Or maybe even Buster!
(He's slap-happy right?)

Good Luck naming the little guy!
I think klutz is cute cause kitties are always clumsy.
Misfit
japeto
gizmo is cute but A LOT of people have that name for there pets.
Figaro (I know its an orange cat but its still cute =)

Good Luck with a name and have fun with your new kitty =^..^=
tigee (tigeeee) not tigger. u can nick name it tigster or t.t. thats our cats name. good luck
I won't suggest too many names but a great read on the subject was presented by T.S. Eliot's book "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats" where he espouses that a cat has two names - one given to him by his human and one he has always had.try to see if you can sense his REAL name, can be fun.
Happy reading - happy kitty.
Cheers!
Call him DOUGLAS.
I like what previous answerers said:
Jak (like jak-o-lantern).it's around Halloween time, too

Pumpkin.same reason

go for unique!! What about Peaches? He's orange.

[Slappy is cute tho!! "Slappy is soooo happy!"]
just pick the one you like best
~Well in a month i am goin gto get a kitty so i dont want no one to have my names but there is Misty,orlando,boots hope that can help bye ~
Call him something like Asani or Thairu. The both mean rebellious. It's sounds like he's rebellious.
Here are a few names that I came up with..Blaze, Chili, Tabasco, Rusty, or Sunset..Hope that you find the purrrrrrfect name for your kittie!
mufasa cutie kiki gizzy wizzy stripes tiger
My cats names are reeses and smoochie.Tweety Bird is cute..Snoopy..I like names that are ironic..;)
my Grandma once had a cat named Pippi. he was a ginger cat with stripes. i like that name and want to call our cat that (when we eventually get one). our bird is brightly coloured and we called him sunny. should have called him rebel though coz he bit me today. as previously answered. sit and play with him or just watch what he does. when you see him doings things you'll have names pop into your head.
Cutie Ti Ger
How about Kat or Kit? They are the names of my two. Their nicknames are maow and baggy (dont ask!!)
Deffinetly go with gizmo it's the name of my cat and it will absolutly fit it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment