Friday, May 21, 2010

Did I do the right thing? I miss my cats?

Further to my dilemna with Amy, I gave her my four cats yesterday just to ensure Rory, my beloved Great Dane stayed with me. I played the song "A whole lot Better" over and over by Keith Urban and cried. You know the song."take your cat and leave my sweater". BTW, This is childish, but I gave Amy this large garbage bag that I told her was full of the cat's belongings, but instead was filled with cat poop, direct from the litterbox, kind of an "F You" moment. Now I feel terrible for having given in to her. She is such a *itch. Oh well.I hope I did the right thing. Did I??
Answers:
I wouldn't say it's right.. but I bet it sure felt good! LOL and hey.. you were honest about the contents in the bag.. it was some of the cat's belongings.. and hey.. it's not something that is going to harm her? It might piss her off, but they say 2 wrongs don't make a right.. * that.
What does your heart tell you??
I don't know your situation, but you shouldn't have given this person a bag of cat poo! That's terrible! That is very childish, and NO you didn't do the right thing. You will only drive a wedge between the two of you and have less of a chance of ever seeing those cats again.
When giving someone your cats, giving them a small sample of the sand from the catbox they used (sans feces) will acclimate the cats to their new home more quickly.

Giving Amy a bag full of their feces was a little over the top, to be frank. You don't want her to hate the cats you gave her. If you trust Amy to take care of them, then you don't have to worry about their welfare.
Yep, you did the right thing. Good for you! That was a good too, by the way.
I don't think he's asking if giving her a bag of sh*t was the right thing..I think he's asking if giving her the cats in order to keep his dog was the right thing to do.

And whether or not you did the right thing depends on your ex. Will she take good care of the cats? Is she able to afford their care?

Maybe you'll get lucky..and the cats will drive her up the wall, forcing her to drop them back at your door.

Keep your chin up. As long as they're taken care of, they'll be fine.
Did you have to give all of them to her? Couldn't you keep just one of them?
I had to give up my cats because of my child's allergies, I still hurt thinking about letting him (BOOTS) go.He was my child too.

If you thought the dog didn't like the cats, then you did the right thing.

I'm sorry for your loss though :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment