Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat smells!!?

Not being rude but my G/Friends cat let rip this ripper!! I mean it stunk the whole house out 4 an hour. Something so small, but so violent how can this be? Had an old ginger tom that did the same.
Answers:
Its probably her husband, who's blaming the cat. That's what cats and dogs are for.

A smelly pussie, cue for a fishy joke there!
cats are mingin
Cat food contains artifical colorings. This gives ALOT of cats gas. Even worse when your dog gets in and eats the cat food.
thats kinda funny.. animal farts are the worse there is..yuck..my dog sure can let some nasty stinky ones sometimes..it may be from the kinda food that is being fed
it may be it got into something,or maby passed gas.If it continues to stink go to the vet..it may have an infection.
WAL-MART FOOD it has additives that are bad for the cat. If you stop buying the cheap shmit, then there poop will even stop smelling so bad.
my cats hardly ever fart, what is your girlfriend feeding the poor cat.
try a different type of food.
I would bet its the brand of cat food she uses.
My cats do better with low dye, dry food.
I dunno.I've had kitties all my life and have never heard of one farting.Dogs do fo sho though!
Try to limit it's consumption of beer and brats. That's what my wife did to me and it's working pretty well for her.
My cat has never farted to my knowledge. People are even surprised to hear I have a cat because they can't even smell the litterbox in my small house.

As for wal-mart food, I buy wal-marts MAXIUM, and it has higher quality ingredients than even science diet. It's actually closer to IAMS, but better because they don't use animal bi-product meal. They use actual chicken and actual fish. no bi-product or bi-product meal. Plus is costs a FRACTION. buy dry food.
lol aw that sux. i have 3 cats and i never had that problem, maybe its the food she is giving them, when i feed my catd soft food it makes them sick, or like tuna from a can.. they usually eat the hard stuff. so good luck ok?
Are you sure it wasn't your girlfriend that was letting out the rippers and just blaming it on the poor cat?
Try feeding him Purina ONE with yogurt, it really helped my cat with his tummy problmes.
Does the cat eat a lot of people food? I know my cats can get horrible farts from eating table scraps, especially foods like donuts, cheese, ice cream, milk, chili, and potato chips. Also, some types of cat food use too much corn, and that can give them gas.
not as much as dogs, they stinck
My boy cat is kind of gassy too..hehe. He has a bit of a sensitive tummy tho. Could very well be the cat food. If he isnt neutered, that could also be the biggest part of the smell. Unneutered boy cats can give off a real skunky smell sometimes, the way they mark their territory if they are outside and on the prowl for the females.
try changing the food to a different brand or if the cat eats only meat introduce some healthy cat biscuits
Sounds like a nutritional problem. Cats are carnivore by nature, and should never eat human food. Our food does not contain the extra proteins cats need to insure proper function of their intestinal tract. Cats should never be given milk or milk products either. Milk contains lactose, which cats can not digest. Also try a new type of cat litter with immediate odor control. Routinely cleaning the litter box every day should help also. Good luck.
wow sounds amazing
its not the amount of the gas coming out, its the percentage of sulfur in the gas! your g/f's cat just lets bad stinkers! try changing her food. if it doesnt smell good, it probably doesnt feel good inside the cats stomach either.

No comments:

Post a Comment