Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat Question?

We have a orange tabby cat. For some reason at night when I go up to bed he like plays hockey with his two paws at the back of my feet and he lightly bits your ankles.
Any one know why he does this?
Answers:
Some cats have brief periods where they are very playful, usually early morning and late night. Someone called it "The 30 minute mad dash". Playing with your cat before you go to bed might satisfy his desire to play. And some cats do things to get your attention if they want to be fed or want some petting..once Kitty is satisfied he will leave your feet alone.
sounds like he wants some attention. they always do when you are ready to go the sleep.
He want's attention and he want's to play. My new kitten does the samething to me at night and he jumps on my stomeck to.
He just playing, my cat does it
Sounds like he/she just loves you and is just showing you a bit of feline affection. :-)
he wants u to get up and play , they get active at night and they sleep all during the day . i have the same kind of cat and when i go to bed usually after i fall asleep i always have a foot hanging off the side of the bed and i guess i move it or whatever cause i wake up and he is hanging off of my foot then he goes and hides till i fall asleep again so i close my door when i go to sleep:)
playing
Cats love to do this. My two kittens adored swatting around at those mysterious lumps under the covers.
He is doing this to let you know that he does not want you to go upstairs and be left alone.

He is also playing and wanting attention, perhaps you could get him a kitten to play with and he will stop doing these things when you are going to bed.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck
he is just telling you that he wants to play
your cat is wantin your attention. they sleep all day and at night they are ready to play. my cats are wild at night and up all nite

No comments:

Post a Comment