Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat question.?

I want to have all the hair on my cat permanently removed so that I can have him tatooed all over. Can anyone advise how I can do this?

Also, any ideas for cat tatoos? I want him to look cool with street cred.
Answers:
How about that naked lady silhouette on the back of truckers mud flaps right across the back. MOM in a heart is always a classic.
Veet
Electroysis is the only way to remove it permanently.
I would go for cheeta spots, or zebra stripes. Keep with the animal theme
The first step is for you to pour some flammable liquid all over yourself and light a match. Then you can consider shaving the cat and tattooing him.

BTW, I know that this is an exercise in gullibility, but I just liked writing that.

LOL, Bro! You need to get yourself some board cred!
Thats animal abuse.Sorry ,,but the cat needs its fur %26 tatooing it will hurt alot.
i feel SO SORRY for your cat. what do you think it is, a fashion accessory. You, i find, are a joke. if i knew you, i would call the RSPCA.
I am pretty sure that would really hurt the cat which makes me question your love for your pet. Cats have hair for a reason (unless they are the breed that is hairless). Respect nature and let your cat be himself. Don't try to change him so that he has more "street cred." Cat obviously don't need street cred, they need to be healthy and happy. Tattoos are not a part of that.
Wax him (ouch)

Get leopard spots tattooed on him he鈥檒l look kool!
IT would be easier to start with a hairless cat. Then you could move right on to the tattoos.
you are sick and should be reported to the rspca!!
Leave the cat alone
why would you want to make your cat suffer, to even think of doing that to him is cruel.
wow! poor cat! why do you want to do it??

anyway ask in a veterinary clinic if they may do something like laser shaving. but if you do that at your cat, be sure of keep him warm because they are quite sensitive to cold.
why don't you ask the MUSLIM WOMEN
You'd hurt the cat by tattooing it. Tattoo yourself instead.
Hiya get IMAC HAIR REMOVER,,,, just rub it all over your CAT and leave for 5mins. Then SCRAPE of GENTLY and your cat with be as smooth as my PUSS,,,,
sounds like animal abuse to me
Best thing you can do is give your cat a new home!
Can I have your cat's email address? I want to tell him you are very cruel and he is welcome to come and live with me.

Mind you, the idea of a tattoo'd cat is VERY amusing. how do you go about getting informed consent??
I hope you're joking!! What you suggest is an outrage!
Why dont you dick heads with the sick animal questions get a life. i feel sorry for your cat, he must think you are a right prick. Do you hate your cat? You must do if you want to torture him like that. I hope in your next life you come back as a cat with no legs!
Oh,Don,t do that to your poor cat,Would you like somebody styling you a crazy way and forcing you to live looking like that!please be kind,I hope your only playing around!Hollywood
Rather than going through a possibly painful process, with everlasting results, why not consider painting your cat.

Please view attached link:
are you a dumb why in the hell would you do that your cat would look ugly and retated and if anyone thinks iam right vote for me..
you the funny boy
Why would you want to put your cat through such trama just because YOU want to make a statement? This is not something that the cat wants done. I don't think any animals wants to be tortured. You have serious issues that need to be addressed. I will definitely pray for your cat because he got the short end of the stick when he got you for an owner.
Why remove the fur, it will be a chilly kitty. Try playing with a splash of colour instead, here are some ideas for you ..
http://www.markbarry.com/pictures/cat.jp.
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search/images.
are you sick in the head or something
Get a life or just a hobby like self-harm and let the felines be!! Try tattoing w@nker on your 4skin

keep postin this cr@p n the padded cell n giant hypo r waiting 4 ya

Dont procreate if youre the1 that made it from ur gene pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment