Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat Question? is it ok to.?

I go visit my bf every other weekend I bring my two cats with me both re 1 yr old, I want to see them, so do you think this is ok for my cats they play with his cats and have a good time. what do you think
Answers:
as long as they are acting like they are content or and you say "having a good time" there should be no problem with it
with them being so young they are more adapt to the change and should be fine.

it is when all they are doing is fighting or it changes their behavior to the point where they start to get destructive, as in clawing or "marking" what they see as theirs then you may consider alternative actions.
i think it is great you take your cats with you. But just be careful you do not make them sick from traveling. They can also get sick if it is to hot in the car. I think it is a great relationship between you and your Kitty's. And even your boys Kitty's also.
sure why not just make sure at first that there not all mad.but keep an eye on them.
yes
I don't know if that is such a good idea, because we had some cats and then we got more and they still don't like each other and get into some serious cat fights. Although if their about kitten size then they might.
As long as they don't get stressed out traveling, and are having a good time, go for it. My mother used to take her cat with her all over the country when she traveled for business. She would sneak it into her hotel room! He never minded and got to see alot!!
why not, sounds like one big happy family
as long as they are all up to date on their shots it should be perfectly fine
If everyone gets along and they are alright with it I say why not.
I am pretty sure if you leave them in the same room 4 a little while and cheack on them every so often.
Make sure your cats are updated on their shots because if not and the others arent . they could get sick and I mean deathly sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment