Sunday, August 2, 2009

Could a cat person find love with a dog person?

This is a typical question coming from a cat person, I know, but seriously, what do you think?
Answers:
Being a cat, dog, horse, rabbit and reptile (kinda!) person, I would think my options could be pretty limited if a guy thought me a lesser being because of the company I keep!

Could a cat person be tempted to broaden his horizons to include other beasties.?
sure
but the cat sure aint gonna like the dog!
yes
i did
of course unless the dog eats the cat
Course they can.. I do
Yes, they can love each other.-
my boys a cat person and im a dog and cat person so its all good.
I doubt it..
ya get rid of the cats. dogs rule
Sure! ..Oh, are you asking such that you are the one to love another? Yeah. a guy and girl don't have to have everything in common with eachother.. Go for it.
Why not? After all we are talking about 2 people that appreciate the love of pets. Cats and dogs can be best friends when introduced properly.. If your relationship fails because of a difference in favorite pets, it would never triumph over lifes real problems anyway!
I did. I'm engaged to be married next year.

(I'm the dog person)
A cat person, half cat, half person? depends what half.
Seriously though, why on earth not? they are a n i m a l s I have a cat and a puppy they get on fine, so why shouldnt the owners?
why the heck not?
yes there may be problems getting a cat to co exist with a dog, but that can be overcome over time with carefull planning.
Well, if they already have a pet each, the pets probably wont get on, so that could be a problem if they want to live together - in fact getting a pet would always be an issue, so they would have to do without. However, hopefully people are more mature than to dismiss someone due to their animal preference.

I have to say I'm a dog person through and through, and, although I actually don't like cats, I also could never have one as I am allergic! I feel very lucky that I have fallen in love with another dog person!!
yes and no
Yes, you can. I did. But it depends on what kind of dog it is.
Well, my husband and I are both dog AND cat lovers, so that helps considerably:) The only problem I'd have with a dog person would be if they WEREN'T a cat person.
I tried it, but i found that when i wasn't about my dog lover would make sure my cats were not aloud in the house.so i got him outa the house with his dog.
Yes. When I was young I was definitely a dog person, they are so loyal and affectionate. However now I keep a cat because I will not leave a dog for long periods when I have to be out of the house.It is more of a challenge to win a cat's affection but more rewarding, and they can be just as loving. This does not, however, mean I like dogs any the less.
your query is too late, it is well known since long time .
yupp
lol
as long as both ppl
give up on trying to
fight over which animal is better
Opposites attract
Well, yes - at least if either or both of them can / are willing to become a "cat%26dog" person (there are plenty of those too). But if both are not ready to compromise, it cannot work out - whatever type of person they are.

Anyway, everybody is thinking about pets because, you know, this is a sub-category of "Pets". If you don't want people thinking of pets, post your question someplace else. sort of logical, isn't it? :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment