Sunday, August 2, 2009

clothes for cats?

Just want something to keep her warm in the winter. Even when she's in the house she gets too cold. I haven't found a pet store YET that carries any,just for dogs.
Answers:
have you tried one of the cat beds with a heating pad. it's a magnet for mine. how about one of those soft fleece blankets she could snuggle into. also try www.petsmart.com %26 www.petsco.com
Just be sure to have a nice warm, comfy blanket laying around. They'll stay warm all on their own.

Dog's have clothes because they go outside to be walked. Plus, cats being cats, they probably don't take to being "dressed up".
you can just get a sweeter for a small dog.it should work just fine.
make some, knit one, or crochet one.
Maybe you could ask someone to knit something for your cat?
xxx
I just bought my kitten an extra small sweater for dogs and it fits him fine!! His collar is the same thing because all the cat collars I could find were too small for him when I first got him.

Oh yea, for Halloween- extra small dog costumes work too!
That would be a very unique cat that would _want_ clothes.

I concur with the suggestion for a heated bed. An electric heating pad should cost about $20 at the drugstore; plonk it down in the cat's bed on the lowest setting.
I dressed my cat up in a baby t-shirt and a little pair of panties with a hole cut in the back for her tail. She looked so adorable. She hated it of course, so we had to undress her. I think a cat's fur is really enough to keep her warm. Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment