Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cats: What are your cat(s) doing RIGHT NOW?


Answers:
My little Stormy, (full grown, but the size of an 8 mo. old kitten) is loving on me while I answer questions.she keeps climbing from my lap to my shoulders, pawing and purring.she must love her mama.huh? Cats Rule.鈾?
sitting on the floor under my feet. Wishing I was giving her treats. Oh, and she's purring.
Throwing up. No. . . I'm joking! But she has been for days on end. It's gross.
Sitting in my lap asleep aww hes purring!
(love my cat!)
One is eating and the other is in her cage because shes been clawing up the furniture and attacking my little dog. Shes a trouble maker, that one
sleeping. he might be twitching a bit too.
3 of them are sleeping but one is on my desk, trying to get me to feed him candy corn. crazy cat!!
one is asleep under the car. my baby is right here next to me playing with the mouse pointer. and the kitten is in with her mother( my daughter ) not sure what they are doing.
Mincho is lying on the deck outside the kitchen giving himself a good "bath". Kinsey is sitting in a chair outside. Sylvie just came in to munch on her food (she is the only "free-fed" cat as she is so skinny) and Cameo is lying in my bathroom on her favorite rug and will wake up when I bring her dinner (she's 22 yrs old). Little Amber seems to be under the bed again and she will appear too to have her dinner in about an hour.
Mack aka "fat boy" is stretched out like a beached whale on the floor .While my slinky sassy is lurking awaiting to attack your legs as you walk by. LOL
mines on my lap because I just got home and he just wants me to love him.
Sleeping - my Siamese is under the futon sofa (her favorite spot) and my Abyssinian is on his towel next to my feet!
One of my cats is sleeping on my bed while the other cat is sitting in my lap biting my hands with every key stroke i make. They are so cute but can be such pains!
sitting on my fiance pawing his face..awww..how precious!
My Mitzy is laying with my son and pawing at the blanket, T.J. is sprawled out in the crook of the coach and my Napolian Dynomite or poepoe is trying to suck on my ear.crazy cats!
laying in the hallway kindof looks like she got into the cat nip..
but for the most part just chillaxin..with one foot out in front of her. sort of in a daze.
:-)
she is being lazy right now she is sleeping
One is licking his tail, the other is eating
Decomposing in my garage.
My 10 year old beautiful persiany white and black Meg is asleep in my favourite chair. and my silver tabby kitten is thankfully not attacking her anymore but has settled on my bed. Such beautiful company and they don'e talk your ear off.
Sleeping on the cabinet over the hot water heater. It's got a warm spot.
Three of them are sleeping but Lottie is awake, jumping all over my keyboard - lwaoghawoioagf! - and rubbing her cheek on the edge of my monitor! (Her favourite rubbing spot, bless her.)
Sleeping duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment