Sunday, August 2, 2009

cheap vets in toronto??

I need to neuter my cat. Is there anywhere in Toronto Ontario that is cheaper then 200$? Thanks..
Answers:
Hi Ally.Animal Crusaders of Ontario can provide referrals to low cost spay/neuter clinics in your region. Additionally, most shelters will spay/neuter pets for a nominal fee such as $25-40.

Animal Crusaders of Ontario
Toronto, Ontario
Phone: (416) 438-4636
Email: jmhealy@sympatico.ca
Referral to low cost vets

The Toronto Humane Society
11 River Street,
Toronto, Ontario, M5A 4C2
Phone: 416.392.2273
First of all, is your Cat a male or female. Sounds to me you have a male cat, which is neutered. Well if you own an animal, there is no cheap short cut to having that procdedure done. Like I say.." if you can afford to own a pet, you can afford to take care of it". .which means in every sense. Such as food, toys, daily care and Vet bills.
I find this one to be cheap and the vets are great with the animals. I had my cats fixed a few years ago and it was under $200 and I believe it still is. Good luck.

Etobicoke Veterinary Hospital
Telephone : 416-745-4700

No comments:

Post a Comment