Sunday, August 2, 2009

Color of your cats nose!?

My black cat's nose is black.
My russian blue cats nose is grey.
My nephew's white cat's nose is pink.
Answers:
half black.. half pink
One brown, the other black
I have 2 cats an all white cat with a pink nose and a tiger striped gray cat with a pink and black nose.
Black. But then.. so is she.
siamese seal point is black
grey domestic long-hair is grey
Our traditional (applehead) blue-tip siamese has a black nose.
My grey tabby has a nose the color of :PINK.. I had a black cat and his nose color was black
My cat has a brown nose with black outlining. It looks as if someone has taken an eyeliner pencil and traced around it!
I have three cats, and all three have delicate coral-pink noses.

Did you know that professional cat breeders refer to it as "nose leather"? Isn't that adorable?!

I just love my kitty cats.
Brown
one black and two pink..Why?
i have one tabby with a orange/black nose and a grey tiger with a black nose.
My grey and white kitty's nose is grey. He's so cute! :)
I have 3. One has a black nose, one has a pink nose and one has a pink and brown nose.
um.are. all cat nose suppose to be pink well i am not a cat owner but i am just guessing =P
My orange/white cat has a dark pink nose, my grey cat has a purplish grey nose, my two brown tabbies have reddish noses outlined with black.

PS I have seen a cat with a white nose!! only once and it looked strange!
Let's see one has a half black/half pink nose, one or two have orange-ish red, ones is red-ish, and one is pink or maybe orange-ish. Sorry, I have five cats lol.
I have 2 cats, one of them has cute pink nose, and the other has pink and black nose.
I've only ever had black cats with black noses. :)
My black and white cat's nose is black
My Main Coon's is pink
My orange and white cat's is pink with black freckles
My grey tabby's is grey
My ragdoll's is black
My tabby's is pink.
Pink w/ black freckles
Leo's nose is brown.
Mr. Fuzzy's nose is gray.
Angel's nose is brown.
Sugar's nose is brown.
Honey's nose is brown.
Purrcella's nose is black.
Two of my orange cats has a reddish pink nose
My black, brown and white cat's nose is brown outlined in black.
My other orange cats nose is pink
My tabby cats nose is black with orange freckles
i have a black kitty, her nose is also black
Brown tabby kitty has dark pink nose with black trim %26 stripe in the middle. Gray tabby kitty has pink, pink nose! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment